AquaGuard 80 GPD Ro Membrane is Best for All type of domestic Ro water purifier
Here is some below Technical detail and product detail of AquaGuard 80 GPD RO Membrane:
- AquaGuard Ro Membrane TDS Reduction rate is 90% or above
- Excellent membrane for RO purifier
- Flow rate is 80 GPD
- 15 layer RO Membrane
- Work in all type of domestic Ro water purifier
- 1 Year shell life
- Work Up to 2000 TDS
- AquaGuard Membrane price is in budget
About This Item
- MATERIAL SAFETY: MS Reverse Osmosis (RO) membranes are made from 100% food-grade Thin Film Composite (TFC) material for ultimate purification performance with high permeate flow, tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI 58 standards, providing safe-clean drinking water.
- HEALTHY DRINKING: 75 GPD RO membrane with a high 97% stabilized salt rejection rate. Hundreds of impurities are reduced by over 99% through the 0.0001-micron TFC membrane layer, including heavy metals (fluoride, calcium, magnesium, lead, colloids, chromium, and nitrates), organic materials, and harmful minerals, including other soluble salts found in water resources.
- UNIVERSAL MEMBRANE SIZE: Industry-standard element size 11.75 x 1.75-inch, designed to fit in Suitable for most of the water filtration systems.
- LONG-LIFE: The membrane element, shipped dry in an original sealed package, has a life expectancy between 24 to 36 months, based on average feed water quality, temperature, and incoming water pressure.
- ON-DEMAND SUPPORT: Assistance is available from our experts, ready to answer any of your questions about your RO membrane. Have a concern or question? Indian based customer support is available for the life of the product. Welcome to the Gobuyro Family.
AquaGuard Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element
Residential Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems are widely used to provide safe-to-drink water for families and light-commercial use. As the main filtration stage of the RO filtration system, Company RO membranes deliver consistent performance for all users with advanced membrane technology and automated spiral-wound fabrication.
AquaGuard 80 GPD RO membrane elements, NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified, have a high permeated flow while keeping a 95% TDS removal rate, and stabilized salt rejection rate by 93%. It can efficiently remove contaminants like heavy metals including primary fluoride, calcium, magnesium, lead, colloids, chromium, and nitrates, as well as organic, rubber mass, harmful minerals, and another soluble salt from water.
- Filter Size: 11.75”x1.75” (Fits Standard 2″ ID Membrane Housings)
- Material: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Micron Rating: 0.0001 μm
- Capacity: 80 GPD (Gallons per Day)
- Salt Rejection: 97%
- Feed pressure: 60 psi
- Lifespan: 1-3 years
Note: The lifespan of filters depends on your water quality.
How to Insert RO membrane in Ro Water Purifier:
- Open Ro System by screw driver
- Remove Old RO Membrane
- Insert New RO Membrane
- Fix the RO Water purifier by screw driver
Above all the steps of Fix the AquaGuard 80 Membrane in Existing Ro water purifier
- It is recommended that systems using these elements rinse the elements for 24 hours, prior to first use, to meet NSF/ANSI 58 Standard.
- The first full tank of permeate must be discarded. Do not use this initial permeate for drinking water or food preparation.
- Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
- To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution. Rinse out the preservative before use.
- The membrane shows some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (hypochlorite). Continuous exposure, however, may damage the membrane and should be avoided.
Basically, Aquaguard Membrane Price is same for all type of domestic RO water purifier, But the difference of life of Aquaguard Ro membrane is only depend on quality of water you are using, So that before buying the Aquaguard Ro membrane must need to check the quality of water or TDS of water
Hence you can buy AquaGuard Membrane of 80 GPD with best Price